Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


Here's a little something for your pie hole!

I spent all day yesterday trying out a new recipe for Pecan Pie from Barefoot Contessa's latest cookbook - FoolProof! I went to her book signing recently and have my very own signed copy. Oh my! I thought it befitting to bake something from her book. The pie has a secret ingredient, Bourbon. Yum!

Everyone at Thanksgiving dinner tonight will be my guinea pigs :)  
Looks good, let's hope it tastes good! 

Today I am grateful for many things, good health, good job, a funny husband to plans on heading to Target at midnight for Black Friday and specially family and friends. I am also grateful that my sometimes unpredictable oven temperature worked great yesterday. Oh the small blessings!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 


I promise to add the recipe later, gotta go get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment