Thursday, October 18, 2012

Malibu Vineyard Floral Photo Shoot






 A day full of bouquets! 

A recent and great photography opportunity came up for me to help a friend out with his company's flower website. The plan was to spend the day at a local Malibu vineyard, cielofarms.com and shoot lots of colorful roses in amazing settings. I put myself to the challenge and when creative minds put their passions and hearts to work beautiful stuff happens!

Website coming to you sometime this November look out for it!
30BOUQS.com



The 'models' were well behaved!

Here's a before & after shot. With overhead shots sometimes 'accidents' happen, like tennis shoes!

Our view.
Amazing texture.
Beautiful wood bench.

And then there's the macro lens shots. Love my new lens!






Vintage pics.









On Sunday I worked on some lifestyle shots.
I absolutely love the magenta and white roses!



Behind the scenes..at Cielo Farms - vineyard in Malibu, CA




The water well shed was built with beautiful recycled wood from another construction site's leftovers. I want one for my backyard please!

Men (attempting) to flower arrange :)


Even behind the scenes prep work was beautiful!


The picture taker!

The Team.




No comments:

Post a Comment